For help with identifying if you have the 32-bit or 64-bit version of windows installed, see this article.
Articles in this section
- I'm wanting to buy a RAM kit, but it's out of stock. Will you have more soon?
- I want to buy a replacement battery for my MacBook - which one should I get?
- Where do I find the model identifier for my Mac?
- How do I figure out which model computer or Mac I have?
- How to use CPU-z to identify your Windows System model details
- How do I figure out the capacity and type of RAM I have installed now?
- How do I check if I have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows installed?
- What is an SSD?
- How to identify your iPhone model