The short answer is yes you can, with some caveats. Here's how it works for Afterpay:
- Contact us to advise how much you would like to pay up-front
- We'll create a voucher order for the same amount and send it to you for payment. You can pay online by credit card, or over the phone, or pay by EFT.
- Once this voucher order is paid, we'll convert that to a discount code
- You can then apply the discount code to your order before you begin the AfterPay application process.
- Note, the final approval of your order is still subject to AfterPay's approval process.
You can also read more about how AfterPay works.
With Zip Pay, the ability to pay some with cash is already built-in. If the amount you are wanting to buy with zip-pay exceeds their approval, they will ask you for payment details to make up the shortfall during the application process - easy!